- Types of Submissions
- An extended abstract for inclusion into the conference proceedings.
- Optionally, in addition to (but not instead of) the extended
abstract, a full paper for inclusion into a special issue of the Journal of
- For both sorts of submissions the authors are asked to make clear
in the abstract and in the introduction what is the relation to Volker
Weispfenning's work. The relation may be very loose. In fact, due to the
very broad scope of Volker Weispfenning's work, most topics from
computer algebra will fit well. Contributions from the areas of
applied algebra, complexity, or model theory are highly appreciated as
- The extended abstracts are going to be reviewed for correctness and
for fitting into the conference.
They need not necessarily contain new material. The authors are free
to republish their material in a different form elsewhere.
- For the possible additional journal submissions the rules of the
Symbolic Computation fully apply. In particular, the topic has to
be appropriate also for this journal.
- Submitters are expected to give 20 minute presentations at the